Married : Karimah + Dane

I am so beyond thrilled to share these photos with you! Karimah + Dane are such a lovely couple + I had the exceptional pleasure of working with them for the past year to create their island-infused themed wedding. Even with a few hiccups along the way (their original venue flooded a month before the wedding!), At Last was there to help the entire way through + make sure that this couple stayed stress-free + excited with the whole planning process. Karimah + Dane are truly a perfect pair + I could not be more happy for them as they continue their life together as a married couple!

We truly had an allstar team of vendors for their wedding:
Wedding planner + coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Venue: Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
Photographer: Kayleen Kelsey Photography
Officiant: Lon with Sensational Ceremonies
Ceremony Music: Harpist Christine MacPhail
DJ/Lighting: Madd Vybez Entertainment
Floral Designer: Greenery Productions
Cake Baker: It's Tasty Too!


An excerpt from Karimahs' review to At Last Wedding + Event Design
The best decision I made during the planning process was hiring Jaclyn. She was truly a blessing. I started working with her a year before my wedding. She offers a variety of packages for brides on any budget. She was always pleasant and have a great sense of humor. We live in Tampa so Jaclyn arranged meetings with vendors so that we did not have to travel to Orlando a lot. I thought that was very considerate and thoughtful. She was able to get us discounts with so many vendors which helped keep us on budget. The wedding day was perfect! She had a wonderful assistant who helped execute our big day. Jaclyn made sure everything stayed on schedule and that I spent some alone time with my new husband. Every detail of that day was more than I imagined. When she revealed our reception space I was so impressed. It was so nice seeing everything come together after over a year of planning. I am so glad we hired Jaclyn. No bride should ever feel that hiring a coordinator is not in their budget. Jaclyn gives brides so many options and she's worth it. I don't think I would have been able to handle a last minute venue change on my own. She really handled it so well and my wedding was amazing. Thanks again Jaclyn and the At Last team.

Comments